The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work with Gizzo Turkey Calls and have probably called in excess of 100 PA gobblers to their death using them. Today the owner sent me this picture of a beautiful tattoo that he recently got. I told him that I really liked his calls but drew the line at having one tattoo'd on my body. :LOL: I do like it, though. Just not on me.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A man's got to know his limitations...
I was at the Archery Trade Association show a few years ago in Indiana, and Bowtech had a tattoo artist in their booth doing free Bowtech tattoo's to anyone who wanted one. I thought it was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen but there was a guy in the chair and 6 or 7 guys waiting in line. I had a picture of it but have since deleted it. There's just not enough alcohol. LOL!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I gave a Screamin Demon pot call to my buddy in NY. His son was just a little guy then, but they killed so many birds with that call, the boy, who is now 22 years old got this: View attachment 168897

I have a wingbone tattoo on my chest complete with a lanyard around my neck

I made shore they did a short lanyard so the WB didn't hang down too low and look like....

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Tattoos are not for me but I can appreciate someone wanting them and the artistic talents of those that give them.

Reactions: TBrom

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I was at the Archery Trade Association show a few years ago in Indiana, and Bowtech had a tattoo artist in their booth doing free Bowtech tattoo's to anyone who wanted one. I thought it was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen but there was a guy in the chair and 6 or 7 guys waiting in line. I had a picture of it but have since deleted it. There's just not enough alcohol. LOL!!
Well....I just keep deducting IQ points for every tattoo I see on someone.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well....I just keep deducting IQ points for every tattoo I see on someone.
I recently saw a study that claimed there are currently more Americans with Tattoos than without. Not sure how they came to this conclusion...no one called me. :unsure:

Wish I had the talent to draw on paper what some these guys can create on skin.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I recently saw a study that claimed there are currently more Americans with Tattoos than without. Not sure how they came to this conclusion...no one called me. :unsure:

Wish I had the talent to draw on paper what some these guys can create on skin.
yep agreed!!! Lots of talent by those artists.

I just can’t imagine having the time or the desire to sit in a chair for hours and have something etched in my skin permanently.

I look at something I bought ten years ago and wonder what I was thinking when I bought it.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Years ago at the gym there was a young lady with a tramp stamp on her lower back. Talking to her boyfriend I asked him why. He laughed, "So I can tell which end of her I'm looking at" . :p

·
Registered
9,694 Posts
The only thing worse than a Tattoo on a man is seein one on a woman.Especially if she is pretty and she polluted herself with that eyesore garbage.A couple years ago I seen a Van that had TATTOO REMOVAL SERVICE written on the side.I betcha they got a boomin business.I read a Medical Report a couple years ago that stated more people contract Hepatitis From Tattos than Drug users,.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts