The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Never used it myself , but a friend of mine has had nothing but trouble , not very accurate , dirty , and finally two different cases (steel) seperated at the base . My advice buy better ammo.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
My friends and I purchased 10,000 rounds a few years ago. I shot up at least 2 to 3,000 rounds of that purchase and have had zero problems.

Tula usually shoots between 1.5 and 2 inches at 100 yards but last week I shot some tight groups out of an AR I just put together. I was sighting in a red dot at 50 yards. The first 3 shots were left but all touching. I adjusted the scope and shot a 5 shot group to zero that was a measured .3". I was surprised by the group and decided to try it again. Another 5 shot group went into .3".

Now this was unusual and not the norm but it made my day.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
BTW I have shot a couple of hundred rounds of Tula 7.62 out of my M1As for plinking. Out of my rifles it shoots and groups comparable to NATO ball. And I experienced no problems.

If I get it for the right price I will buy more.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info, hard to beat the price, and if the wrong person wins next tuesday ammo sales may go crazy again.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
No issues with it out of my AK's and SKS's. Very accurate honestly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts