The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"
Donald Trump may drop out of the 2020 presidential race if he believes he has no chance of winning, a Republican Party operative reportedly told Fox News.
The claim comes in a report in the president’s favourite news outlet that cites a number of GOP insiders who are concerned about Mr Trump’s re-election prospects amid abysmal polling numbers."

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Funny stuff. Makes you believe Trump, the guy who takes no salary, is only interested in winning. My man!

Reactions: loridr

·
Registered
475 Posts
I don't believe that. I don't think anyone really knows for certain how it's going to go until maybe a week or less before the election when final poll numbers come in and then it's too late to drop out. And who's the nameless person that spoke to FOX news? A GOP operative. There are plenty Establishment types (Never Trumpers) in the GOP who could be spreading this nonsense. In 2016 everyone thought Trump was finished after the Access Hollywood tape and said he should drop out, but he won anyway. During his presidency he's had many people around him who turned out to be traitors so if I was Trump I probably wouldn't believe people telling me it's lost.

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
I don`t believe it. It is another scheme to get the democrats in office . I never believe the polls for politics. No way of varifying them , to be accurate or honest.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
"Republican Party operative " "GOP insiders " "one anonymous GOP operative " "major players " "One of them " "Another of the GOP sources "

I'd be too ashamed to initiate a thread based on an article with that sort of crap in it.
Nothing Burger!!!
Just more crap from the left and its been presented here by one of their followers.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
That I don't believe. He has been ridiculed and beaten up the whole time he has been president. Yes he has brought a lot on himself but I don't believe he is a quitter.

·
Super Moderator
26,445 Posts
"Hello, FOX News? This is Barrac....err....a GOP insider. I got it on good information that Trump is thinking of quitting the race if his poll numbers don't improve. Yes, you can run this story and quote me. If you need corroboration, you can contact Hillar.....err.....another anonymous GOP operative at the following number. Yes, the American people need to understand, it's absolutely credible information. "

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Had a message yesterday on the answering machine from some lady with the Democratic Party, she wanted my take on the up coming election candidates. Found it a little interesting seeing how I've been a registered Republican since 1968. Not saying I've never voted for a democrat, but. If she calls back again and I answer the call, I'm sure it won't go down in her book as the call that made her day.

·
Registered
16,370 Posts
he drops out, I'm jumping in. i dont have a PC bone or nerve in my body. i am totally fed up with all this made up stuff and not holding people accountable. if they thought trump fired people, they havent seen anything.
riots....DONE
Looting...DONE
being politically correct and changing labels on everything that have nothing to do with any of this...OVER
taking over and setting up "autonomus zones"...OVER
Police running away and abandoning precinct stations...OVER
political corruption...DONE, OVER, GONE
i dont have a problem pointing fingers and namimng names, never did, never will !!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I don't know what will happen.The left is so crooked and corrupt that it won't surprise me to see Trump lose.If Biden wins,this country will be flushed down the toilet in record time.It blows my mind that people can't see that.
The country is already in the toilet courtesy of the orange clown! The corruption and damage this guy brought to the presidency unfortunately is far greater than the left could ever think of. Anyone Else 2020!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts