atr said:
When the temps are -10 or colder, L.E.O.s

Write 20% fewer tickets
Eat 15% more donuts

I'll wait for Ron to answer this one.

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
I don't eat donuts. I don't want to give some jerk the satisfaction.

·
Registered
24,858 Posts
well I for one enjoy a donut or three and let's face it even a jerk needs some satisfaction every now and again... just ask Mick Jagger if ya don't believe me...

Bavarian crème, powdered, chocolate glazed, French crullers,,,mmmmmmmmmm.....,it's all good

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
Buckethead said:
I don't eat donuts. I don't want to give some jerk the satisfaction.

Maxwell Mouse coffee with no donut..............how uncivilized.........

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
timberdoodle said:
well I for one enjoy a donut or three and let's face it even a jerk needs some satisfaction every now and again... just ask Mick Jagger if ya don't believe me...

Bavarian crème, powdered, chocolate glazed, French crullers,,,mmmmmmmmmm.....,it's all good

Neither you nor Ron would give this jerk the satisfaction, ya both ate oatmeal !! Course it wasn't -10 that day either..........

·
Registered
40,304 Posts
If you believe a guy named "Buckethead" doesn't eat donuts I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya.

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
I was never a donut person either.....I was told by my midnight partners" You don't get cold, don't get wet, don't go hungry"I also found that to not always be valid info..for I have been all 3.

·
Registered
40,304 Posts
RonM said:
I was never a donut person either.....I was told by my midnight partners" You don't get cold, don't get wet, don't go hungry"I also found that to not always be valid info..for I have been all 3.

Just who were these so called "midnight partners", Hmmm.......???

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
dc 21 said:
If you believe a guy named "Buckethead" doesn't eat donuts I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya.
Seriously, I can't remember the last time I ate a donut. I never ate them while working (see my initial explanation) and in the last year and a half I've lost almost 100 pounds. Donuts aren't conducive to that sort of thing.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I never ate donuts on the job,hated getting the powder on my uniform. Now danish,,,,that was my weakness. As far as less tickets, cold kept the bad drivers in.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
RonM said:
+1

donuts gave me heartburn, never got into coffee . It always seemed that as soon as I sat at the counter and ordered a nice meal the desk would call and have something for me and it wasn't an order to take back to the barracks.

·
Registered
10,285 Posts
Bunch of Chock Full of Nuts coffee drinkers no doubt

1 - 20 of 21 Posts