The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else here a fan of True Blood?? Well I like it! Its a little dark, but its still good. I caught up rather quickly with watching the 1st season within in a couple days and using my sister for her On Demand to catch up on the last 11 episodes. The last episode I saw was when Jason got shot by a Tippmann paintball guns and shot the head church guy right in the face. Funny!! I think I still have 4 episdes to be totally caught up with the second season that is on right now. Hopefully I'll get to that this weekend. Anyone else a fan???

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Ohhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh true blood is the best show on right now.I watched from the start but my wife thought I was a geek...UNTIL she sat down and watched the entire first season with me when they ran the marathon.Now every sunday SHE REMINDS me that it's on..I will say it has gone from weird to just plain goofy over the 2nd season,but I'll keep watching.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good show, but this second season hasn't been as good as the first season. The books it's based off of are much better though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts