The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blackpowder said:
very nice! stock drive train?
pretty much. 352 with a 4 barrel, headers, and duals. cruise-o-matic, dana 44 posi with 3.50's.

it's ready to pull my boat, go to the lumber yard, or take a load of hay. can't wait to get a buck in the bed. she may be pretty, but she's gotta' pull her share of the load around here.

·
Registered
13,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Deer archer said:
She got tilt wheel and power steering?
ok, by "done" i meant on the road, useable, looking the way i like. still have some stuff to do, like the tilt wheel and ps, along with the disc brakes. but i got all the stuff i need to do it when i get more time. thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
13,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the turquois was pretty nice so i left it alone, but the white was kinda rough, so i had it repainted. i spent 20+ years on the line at a ford dealer, but body and paint just ain't really my thing, so i had george long from mercer do that stuff. it is pretty rust free and straight, so there really wasn't much bodywork to do. i did make a new headliner, replaced the seat cover, installed 3 point seat belts, straightned, stripped, and polished all the aluminim trim, replaced all the window felts and rubbers, and went over the whole truck mechanically. a million little things fixed, cleaned, adjusted, polished, or rebuilt, but i'm pretty happy with the results. this winter it's getting power steering and power disc brakes, mebey a small block with an aod if i get around to it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts