The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the greatest Steelers of ALL TIME to retire.
'05 , '08 Super Bowl Champion

8 X Pro Bowl
5 X All Pro
2010 NFL Defensive Player of the Year
Thanks for the memories

·
Registered
19,651 Posts
I wish him a long and healthy retirement. Twelve seasons is a good run to leave on your own terms.
He has the fame and cash now he can spend time with his family.
He leaves big shoes to fill.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Easily one of my all time favorite Steelers. Guys coming into the NFL should look to him as an example of how to conduct yourself as a man. Performance wise, the Steelers may never have another player like this. You cannot coach a guy into having those instincts. From the bottom of my heart, I wish this man nothing but the very best life has to offer.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
Easily one of my all time favorite Steelers. Guys coming into the NFL should look to him as an example of how to conduct yourself as a man. Performance wise, the Steelers may never have another player like this. You cannot coach a guy into having those instincts. From the bottom of my heart, I wish this man nothing but the very best life has to offer.
Imagine how much different...how much BETTER, the league would be if even half it's new players conducted themselves the way Troy did? Great player and very respectable human being. He will be missed.

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
One of the NFL's greats. He'll be missed, though it was time.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
A CLASS ACT!!
Could use a lot more people like him in sports.
A true role model.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts