The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
My dad was a cop, my best friends son is a cop ( and I think of him as family ) and my nephew is a cop. I agree with everything , except I would add that tomorrow at 7pm, all of us law enforcement officers will be taking a 3 hour dinner brake. I know for sure ain't a one of them that would take my advice.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Really interesting since the State Police endorsed Wolf for reelection in 2018. Looks like buyer's remorse. In addition to the Floyd incident another reason I believe the police have become so hated, especially in the urban areas is because they are endorsing Trump for President again. Supporting Trump automatically makes them an enemy to liberal mayors and city councils in the major cities.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
It is getting CRAZY !! wrong called right...right called wrong...People have a very warped sense of right and wrong including Wolf. YES racism is wrong, whether whites towards blacks or blacks towards whites...and you can bet its just as bad from both sides. And this whole rioting thing is just a crock, just a bunch of twisted bums using Floyds death as a reason to riot, and loot.... You want respect? you earn it...rioting and looting is far from respectful or deserving of honor.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I feel bad for the 90% of cops who are good people trying to protect and serve their communities. They don’t deserve the way the left is portraying them at all. This needs to be turned around on the left. They have labeled cops as racist thugs. Let’s use their logic. All cops are bad because an extremely small percentage of them commit some form of police brutality, like what happened to Floyd. Using that logic all black people are bad and need to be defunded. They are committing crimes and violence on a regular basis.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
As I said before, each and every LEO in the U.S. should call in sick for a week.
I could hear a 911 call .....

Caller, "Someone just stole my BMW!"
911 operator "What do you expect me to do about it".
Caller, "Send the police".
911 operator, "All the police called in sick this week."
Caller, "What should I do?"
911 operator, " Find it yourself"
Click.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts