The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked with RB before I posted this, I posted it here so the LE guys would see it, I also posted this in the univerisal form.

It is an order form for memorial shirts to honor Trooper Paul Richey. The proceeds benifit his children. P.M. me and I can e-mail a PDF file to you.

Mods feel free to move this where ever you feel it should be posted.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
No such thing as "just" an anything. When police officers die in the line of duty, society is a little bit poorer.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Just a CO??? I wouldnt do your job for twice the pay!, Locked in with all them animals, no thanks.

·
Registered
975 Posts
John S said:
No such thing as "just" an anything. When police officers die in the line of duty, society is a little bit poorer.
Well stated JohnS, As a 20 year veteran of the Philadelphia Police Department, it's nice to know there are still folks out there that appreciate the job we do and the scrafices some have made. God Bless Trooper Richey and his family. It's becoming an all to often occurrence these days.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
e-mail sent, let me know if you don't get the e-mail.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I would like to thank anyone that orders a shirt and/or prays for Paul's family. I had the honor of guarding his body during the private family viewing. I am in my 20th year as a Trooper and it was the most emotional detail in which I have ever been involved. I met his family and they were all very appreciative of the support.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I ordered my shirts a couple weeks ago, good call on putting the flyer up. Maybe it will raise some more family for his children...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Order is in the mail. Thanks Big Redneck for posting this...God Bless and bring Peace to the friends and family of Trooper Richey. May He watch over our brothers and sisters in uniform both here and abroad.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to HPA for letting me post this, I'm just trying to reach as many folks as possible to help out a fallen Troopers family.
We must never forget and may God bless Trooper Richey and his family.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
All ready ordered a few. We have the order forms in all our PD's around here.

When Trooper Miller was killed in the line of duty from Swiftwater, the shirts sold like hotcakes! Hope the same for Trooper Richey.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts