The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got laid off and I am looking for driving trip suggestions. I think I want to take a drive to Colorrado after I explore the enterior of Penna. Any suggestions will be apprciated.

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
How about this place....

4. Mutter Museum: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Do grotesquely enlarged colons turn you on? Does the site of Grover Cleveland's facial tumour get you hot? Do thoughts of John Wilkes Booth's thorax drive you wild? Did you answer yes to any of the above? Then this place is just your fix. The Mutter Museum features one of the world's largest collections of medical monstrosities, ranging from twins joined at the liver, humans turned into soap and downright jaw dropping cases of testicular elephantitis.

Just remember to have fun!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Cross Fork, pa and the surrounding wilderness. hammersly wild area is beautiful and loaded with great native fishing.

·
Registered
12,885 Posts
If I had the time and means, I would unquestionably drive to Alaska. Once there I would see Denali, do some fishing and pan for gold. On the way back, I'd stop at Kluane Natl Park, Banff National Park, Glacier and Yellowstone. Oh and I'd also stop at the Custer Battlefield. You'd need at least a month to do it, but boy what a trip it would be.

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the realy great replies. I did the Rt 6 end to end about 6 years ago and it was a blast. Probably time to do it again. Also I like the idea of driving to Alaska but I think I need a passport to enter Canada. I guess I should have mentioned that my lay off was actually a buy out desguised as a lay off for folks in my job class. It was like my old employeer held a loaded checkbook to my head. What could I do but surrender?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.