The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I toured the Trijicon Factory a while ago and they have a good military product and a nice selection of hunting optics. Does anyone use them? What have your experiences?

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
I really liked their military products but I haven't really heard good things about their hunting optics. I just can't make the leap to try them out with as much as they cost.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I have 3X9 with the amber triangle reticle. I like the scope very much, optics are great and the reticle is excellent. I do plan on getting another buit this time I will get the duplex reticle with green dot. The accupoints came in first in a comparison in either F&S or Outdoor Life not long ago. I've never heard anything bad about them, only good

·
Registered
673 Posts
I really wanted one of these scopes when I first seen them. I'm glad my buddy bought one first. After shooting one I think I will just stick with my Leupolds. Its a great concept and a nice scope, just not for me.

·
Registered
502 Posts
After extensive research and actually looking through them I recently bought one.
I have the amber triangle.
When I lloked th4rugh it I thought it was crisper / cleaner than the Leupold VX3 I was comparing it to.
I frequent a a couple of black arms forums and this company is held in high regard
So far I do not have any regrets about the cost. I will put glass on that costs more than the rifle.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Have one in red and one in yellow, both good but I think the red stands out better. I didn't think the green would be good but haven't seen one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts