The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if they still do the trade in program. Like to update to the Garmin Alpha 100. I would’ve trade in my Astro 220 and 2 collars if they take them too.

·
Registered
9,732 Posts
Lion Country Supply will take trade ins. Might want to advertise here first, as you can get a few extra $$ for selling privately. While the Astro 220 is outdated, many people still use them.

·
Registered
804 Posts
We updated quite a few years ago to 320's for our coyote hounds. I kept my 220 for my regular hunting activities as a regular non-tracking gps. I like the screen on the 220 better than the 320. It is just easier to read on the mapping and works well when I am using it when not hunting with the hounds. I do not think you will get much for the 220 set up. The tracking collars are outdated and are not compatible with any other tracking units.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I emailed lion country supply today. What they’d give me possibly is about $100 less than I thought I should be at. Anyone know what they’d try selling Astro 220 with a dc 20 and dc 30 collar. As well I’d be selling my trashbreaker g2 exp with one collar. Although it seems like the collar needs a battery. Charges but won’t turn on. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

·
Registered
9,732 Posts
Do a search on Ebay and other dog training supply companies. That will give you a good idea what you might be able to sell them privately. But make sure they are in good working condition before you do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts