The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,can any of you help me out.I just got done planting over 100 hybrid oak seedlings,that I bought from morse nursery,but I ran out of tree tubes.Can anyone tell me where I can buy some I am about 10 tubes short.The nursery only sells them in 25,s or 50's.I live in Phila. My camp is in Blossburg, Tioga.I checked Agway,Tractor supply,and asked at other local buisneses,but know one has any idea where to get them.Anywhere,in the Tioga county area,or here in S.E. Pa. will do.These are the 5ft.tall plasti tubes.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
tI can't help you locally but you can Try Pike's Peak which is in Indiana Co. They ship straight from Tree Pro and you can order however many you want. The shipping was pretty fast.

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Let me know how they grow, I got a few this year and the Bodacious Bur oaks came with leaves on already, they turned brown and fell off so I dont know if the tree is dead or in shock.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I live in Mansfield, just north of Blossburg and ran into the same problem regarding the tree tubes. I did find that the Agway in Wellsboro does have tree tubes, not sure of the brand, but I know they quoted me a price that seemed a bit steep? Good luck.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Went over there this weekend.Did not have any tubes,thought I meant tree wraps.They did not say anything about ordering them,just told me they don't have them. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts