The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on this site mentioned they couldnt find any treestands MADE IN AMERICA. Family Tradition Treestands supposedly made in Michigan.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
made in america is hard to find. i was in a woolrich with my wife a couple wkends ago. while she shopped i looked at a shirt like one i had in the past. i looked at size and was in shock, it was made in china. i left and waited outside. i had a cousin who worked for woolrich she sewed pockets on shirts. Its hard to find anything made here no wonder were in the fix were in...later

·
Registered
986 Posts
Im not sure but I believe timbertall stands are 100% made in america down south..one of if not the lightest stands on the market..for a climber that is..

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Both Lone Wolf & Summit last i heard were USA mfg.

·
Registered
986 Posts
redrockhunter said:
i think timbertall is made in PA.
Im not sure but I have seen them at some shows in the area if any of you guys are looking into buying a stand I highly recommend you do a websearch on them they are by far the lightest climber I have ever carried through the woods..

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I love my timbertall! My dad uses a Lone Wolf and it's nice but he usually asks me if we can switch stands since it's a little lighter to carry. I will say that the Lone Wolf is much easier to hang on the tree in the dark.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts