The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
20,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where on gods green earth is that thing? When this season is all over we should sacrificially burn it haha. That thing has been MIA more then it's been in the water and when it has been in the water it's cursed lol. All started with the worst name of all time lol. We have to do better next year. Less then 2 weeks left.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
yep, never saw it...not sure what happened during the time I was supposed to have it

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Don't even get me started on it!!! WAY more work went into getting this one organized than in years past with MUCH clearer directions & it still got *****'d. This won't happen again. We put in enough time scheduling this thing, I shouldn't have to baby-sit everyone to make sure they get their posts up about their hunts or have people hang onto the FRACKIN thing. Yeah, I'm a little fired up about it!!!

2 years in a row that I got skipped on it too.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Here is supposed to have had it & who is supposed to have it over the coming weeks.

12/15
Skube

12/22
PA Waterfowler

12/29
Evillewacker

1/7
Frank DeGamma

1/19
john h

There will be quite a few guys who won't be included next year. I'm starting to see a pattern with some.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I've been wondering about that decoy. I'll sign up next year. We've been killing the ducks fairly well and documenting the process anyway.

There are too many guys signed up that can't find their rear ends with both hands and a flashlight.

·
20,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whoever has it currently should at least have the dignity to post that they have it and what's up????? Guys put a lot time into this thing. Man up, let's go lol.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I just got it handed to me, and based on those dates its on schedule .... Logs are all filled out . Gotta head to Albany mid week for work if anyone wants to hunt it. Otherwise John h gets next ....sheesh not sure I want the thing based on all the panties bunched up

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
FrankDegamma said:
I just got it handed to me, and based on those dates its on schedule .... Logs are all filled out . Gotta head to Albany mid week for work if anyone wants to hunt it. Otherwise John h gets next ....sheesh not sure I want the thing based on all the panties bunched up
I'm glad you have it and we didn't have to babysit to make it happen!!! I think Zak is just a little fumed that we are having to huck people to follow the rules (that everyone knew going into signing up for the deke) for the privilege to hunt with Boner, I mean Willie.

I'm just glad he's still making his way through the list. We'll get the rest sorted out as we go!!!

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I didnt realize people didnt get him...til I re read this thread (im slow) that [censored]. Well Willy is in good hands with Willy, or boner is in my hands and its all good...or whatever.
I have been in contact with John H for next handoff. Havent had much time to get out this year, though this is a good reason ....

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
When it was my turn to hunt with him Kent contacted me about Getting the decoy to me I told him I was not going to be able to hunt with him and pass him on to the next , or keep him yourself. I would have loved to hunt over him, but I just did not have the time!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts