The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thanks for destroying the blind on the water in Reading... What was the reason ? And why did you leave your birds ?.... we're you mad cuz we didn't want you hunting with us on other prop in Ephrata or cuz we were there before you..... Did you feel better dumping the trash from the trash can all over the place..... I bet your mom and dad are proud of their son !!!

·
Registered
549 Posts
That [censored] man. Unfortunately every sport attracts its own idiots.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
racks did you know the guy or guys that did it? Sounds like you did. You might want to let other people know who it was so they don't run into the same thing. Just saying. That stinks!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not 100% sure but got a very good idea....so cuz of that I won't release a name but I'm 90% sure it was this guy... I even know he was hunting there and the ducks he was killing were the same type that were left behind....

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
IDIOTS ...... the world is full of them!

Let it go and move on. No sense in wasting your time and energy over this goof ball.

·
Registered
723 Posts
there is very little honor any more - just entitlement.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Just don't understand why people would kill something and leave it lay if not going to eat it or mount it or whatever dont freakn hunt it ..

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
If you know who it was you can report him and have him charged with wanton waste.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Maybe he didn't know it was your blind. You should've left your name and number on a milk jug and maybe he wouldn't have trashed your blind.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Vince - Exactly were you and your monkey on the day it happened?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I was wrecking someone else's blind on the other side of the state. The blind builder had the audacity to not leave a milk jug with his name and number on it. That just set me off. How rude!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts