The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of anywhere that sells traps and trapping supplies in western PA? beaver county? or anywhere around?? north is better...butler, venango, forest, jefferson, clarion etc..but not afraid of a little drive...

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I'll tell ya buddy, if you know what you want just order it from FnT Fur Harvesters, some of the best prices around, they charge pretty much a flat shipping rate, no matter if it is 10 lbs or 200 lbs...............I buy almost all of my supplies exclusively from them for the dogs, and for trapping.....it is very convenient, they ship very fast, they are very genuine people, and they really care about their customers...

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx buckshot...got the website open and catalog on my lap! lol...

they are a great company...ive placed a few orders for hound supplies...

maybe i'll do that...

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Ron Marsh in Oil City, good supply of everything, also the inventor and manufacturer of the original Retrievable Cable Stake and also the BEST J-hook tool made! Great prices on Duke traps too, lots of stuff in stock. I will PM you his address and phone number.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Ron Marsh- oil city
Joe Fennel- between chicora/kittaning
Both are very good places.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I deal with Joe Fennell for almost all my supplies. Great guy and a good friend of mine. He might be a little more on some things but I'd rather give the local guys my business than mail order

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
standford fur post,atlantic,pa 8144643529

·
Registered
6 Posts
Millcreek Trap Supply in Allens Mills (north of Brookville/ Hazen). They don't carry much in the way of traps (only Duke), but have just about anything else you'd want, and their prices are almost always better than F&T.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Rt 66 sporting goods just north of clarion on rt 66 has a good selection of trappig supplies, reasonable prices too. Used to be called J&L.

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whitehead, I was there for the first time during deer camp (weekend before deer season). They got some stuff...could find common stuff there and some lures and such...

Mill creek trap supply closed...I was there last year...had a great selection of everything except traps...stopped this year to find he closed shop...

T and T was a good shop...bit of a drive south and I rarely need to head that direction...

·
Registered
999 Posts
Marry Christmas to all of you.
Thank you to all the people that have stopped by.
Jr trappers come by with a parent and receive a new trap.
FYI Duke traps are going up 10% 1/1/12
Call 814-677-2564 before making the trip.

Thank you
Ron Marsh

·
Super Moderator
4,553 Posts
I think theres a place up on Golinza road off Muzzette road in Forest county...i remember going by it last summer..ill find out for sure and let ya know!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Realtrehntr,
The place your talking about is Coon Creek Trappers Supplies. It's on Carll Dr. between Pine Hollow Rd and Golinza Rd just south of Newmansville in northern Clarion county. I have never been in his shop before but have been to his booth at the conventions. I know he has his own line of lure and bait.

·
Super Moderator
4,553 Posts
whitehead said:
Realtrehntr,
The place your talking about is Coon Creek Trappers Supplies. It's on Carll Dr. between Pine Hollow Rd and Golinza Rd just south of Newmansville in northern Clarion county. I have never been in his shop before but have been to his booth at the conventions. I know he has his own line of lure and bait.
Thanks, wasnt sure of the name, just knew I went past it last summer in that general area lol

·
Registered
625 Posts
Coon creek is good (up on carl rd.) Joe is very good also, I'm mping you his number now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts