The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 10 days off between Christmas and New Years. 7 y/o and I planned to trap in NC. After Relo 2 years ago just now getting back to it. Willing to purchase all supplies, take course this weekend, and cover all costs for hands on lessons along Gorge begind our house in Carbon County. Long shot but if someone wants to help us I’ll cover costs, etc. not sure what’s required to Guide in PA so whatever is reasonable if it’s Guide or just experience. I’ve grown up in the ‘Dax and moved to game rich NC. My Son is chomping at the bit and I’m way to absent with work, non-profit, and his 18y/o Brother. I don’t want to lose opportunity with him. I thought of taking him to NC to hunt/trap over Christmas. Have a lot to catch up with at home. My Neighbor mentioned trapping along Gorge and he’s way to smart for a 7 y/o. He’s homeschooling because last year entering K he tested above 4th grade level. Put bluntly if my 18 y/o wanted to mow lawn I’d laugh, if my 7 y/o talked about world domination I’d worry😁

1 - 1 of 1 Posts