The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iknow absolutely nothing about trapping and would like to learn. I spend alot of time in the woods and while walking around today I came across alot of tracks. I have seen, heard coyotes have seen a fisher and fox on numerous occasions. If anyone is looking for an area to trap, Carbon County, Lehighton area Icould show you some spots if you would be willing to let me tag along to learn something. THANK YOU PETE

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
greta offer pete . hopefully someone will take you up on it . are you going to look for rattlesnakes again this year !

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Howie, hope you had a great Christmas and congrats on a sucessful bear season. Had a great time looking and definately can't wait to find a rattler. I am now looking in to trapping gotta think that would be pretty cool.Like snake hunting I think if I went out with somebody first I could learn more in one day than just going out blind.Thank you again and have a great New Year.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
pete65 said:
Howie, hope you had a great Christmas and congrats on a sucessful bear season. Had a great time looking and definately can't wait to find a rattler. I am now looking in to trapping gotta think that would be pretty cool.Like snake hunting I think if I went out with somebody first I could learn more in one day than just going out blind.Thank you again and have a great New Year.
i'll be down your way in a week or so to my grandfathers farm to set some traps . i'll try to plan it for a weekend and let you know , you could tag along

·
Registered
194 Posts
I live at Hawk mountain.. Pm me and maybe we could get together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts