The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
It will if hunters write and ask for the bill to be passed. They return to session September 13th (House) and Senate returns the 20th.

·
6,466 Posts
i cant believe it wouldnt pass. why do they care who shoots the doe.great way to keep a young hunter going back.

·
Banned
1,386 Posts
i cant believe it wouldnt pass. why do they care who shoots the doe.great way to keep a young hunter going back.

they don't, they care what they can tack on to the bill for themselves It's a "that sounds good, I'd be glad to act on that once I figure out how I can add on to it to benifit me in some way" All you can do is be diligent with your phone calls and letters. Keystonepaul

·
Super Moderator
4,895 Posts
You have to be that way for it to work in politics.Being honest and doing what voters want gets you no where.

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
treestand91 said:
they care because if they pass that they will have to pass it so everyone can transfer tags.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
turkey4life said:
treestand91 said:
they care because if they pass that they will have to pass it so everyone can transfer tags.
Thats not true they can pass a law limiting it to mentored youth.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Been transfering doe tags to JR or SR hunters for years and works out well. Before we could buy turkey tags over the counter we transfered them the same way. With our moose tags we can swap them to another moose tag winner for another zone and sex. For example I just swapped a cow tag for zone 13 for a bull tag for zone 4. The process seems to work very well. Good luck to you guys with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts