The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you don't like the Wildgame Innovations cameras but Field and Stream has some of them at half price this week. $39 for 14 mp, $34 for a 12 mp.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I know some of you don't like the Wildgame Innovations cameras but Field and Stream has some of them at half price this week. $39 for 14 mp, $34 for a 12 mp.
Double shame on ANY gun owner who would darken their doors.I live about 3 miles from both a Dicks and a F&S would not darken their doors if they gave things away. I saw today their CEO said they lost 150 million dollars in sales since they stopted selling MSR firearms. I hope they go under eventually, we need 2nd Ammendment supporters to never go to their stores. He also said they have lost a quarter billion dollars since their anti gun bias became public. For those living under a rock they gave 600,00.00 dollars last year to help fund 2 anti gun lobbiest.

·
Registered
18,295 Posts
any purchase of anything, even a stick of gum at F&S or DSG helps support the anti 2A fight against us. these companies hired THREE anti gun lobbyists to fight againt our 2A rights. if those cameras were $5 each i wouldnt buy one.

if that store caught fire after hours, i wouldnt call 911 either.

Reactions: SRA-5C+
1 - 8 of 8 Posts