1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Under $100.
Long battery life.
SD card memory.

Other than those items, what else? Maybe short video capability.

What should I buy and where?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Check out Moultrie cams on Roger's sporting goods website. That's where I buy mine. I bought two m550's for $69 a piece, and still running great a year and a half later.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
I to use Moultrie cams ! I have 6 of them and knock on wood I haven't had any problems with any of them. I also run them 24/7 4 are 5+ yrs old and the other 2 are 4yrs old ! 4- M80, 2 M990i the 990i has 1 1/2 minute video

·
Registered
903 Posts
We been using the stealthcam G42 no glow cameras. I like the black IR emitters. You can find this camera around $110.00 with free shipping on the web. We do have stealthcam G30 with red IR emitters that be around your price range. Both models take great night and day pictures and video with sound. There easy to set up. Good luck...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Yeah been a big fan of Browning cams last few years.Great cams for the $ and Cabelas runs good sales on them.

·
Registered
743 Posts
In the same boat. Always used moultrie until all mine were stolen last December. Not in the woods, stolen from truck when it was broken into. Along with binoculars and pack with SD cards and a couple dozen batteries. I saw walmart is selling some moultrie cameras for 49 bucks. By no means top of line but moultrie reliability.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Brownings have taken great pictures both day and night. But problem with every model has been more black and white than color. Tech support says its took dark in the 'forest' where we placed them. Even at high noon pics had less than 50% chance of color. Customer service was awesome, however. They paid to have each shipped back and checked out. Replaced with new each time. No problems were found. New ones did same. Most B&W pics. Returned again. They sent us 'NEW' cameras in return. One had someone else's SD card in, another had cocoons in holes for straps. Once contacted they felt embarrassed enough to send new of each model they made boxed and sealed. Told us to keep all other cameras we had sent back and forth. Half a dozen new cams for free was worth the headaches!

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
my browning, seems to miss pics that my cuddys get. Maybe something wrong with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts