The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
SXS shotguns and bamboo fly rods
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions for a trail camera that's easy to use (as I'm technically challenged ) and relatively inexpensive..?

·
Registered
376 Posts
I really like Brownings after experimenting with many bands over the years. Their command ops is their cheapest at around $100. But I’d recommend any of their models that sell for around $120. The Dark ops model is a nice cam. Brownings are very easy to set up and very dependable IMO.

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
Take your pick of any of the $40 to $60 amazon cameras. I've had better luck with them than $150 name brand cameras.
Pics are clear and video/audio has been excellent Wosport, Campark.....etc.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Yeah….started buying Amazon cams a few years ago….you can find good cams for 50$ and under. More expensive models I have some brownings I’m still running….they are dependable.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Midway occasionally has sales on Muddy cams(not sure if the model), but im
Running 6 of them and they were $30. Pretty easy to setup, nice pictures (day & nite), good trigger speed, and flash distance. Cons - door is not totally weatherproof, can’t see how many pics on display, and lose day/date when you change batteries. Great value cam.

·
Registered
SXS shotguns and bamboo fly rods
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all those helpful replies...Now could you send me the GPS coordinates for the areas those bucks were photographed ? :geek:

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
I have several Amazon cameras, a wassota (sp?) and gardepro. I'd put them against any popular branded camera out there. Plus you can always add an extended warranty for a couple bucks. They're infinitely better than the tasco and wildgame cameras I've used. Both were less than $50.

Reactions: Fairchild #17

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
I have several Amazon cameras, a wassota (sp?) and gardepro. I'd put them against any popular branded camera out there. Plus you can always add an extended warranty for a couple bucks. They're infinitely better than the tasco and wildgame cameras I've used. Both were less than $50.
I have 2 Wosadas 24mp and 36mp. They are awesome. I paid $31 shipped for them.

·
Registered
145 Posts
How many batteries do the Wosadas take and do they take regular size cards or them little tiny ones?I use all lithium batteries and they really went up since last year but I guess everything did.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts