The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm located in Indiana PA, and wanted to see if anyone knows of a good Traditional Shop somewhere in Western PA? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
jkhunter: I regularly get in glass and always have smooth on and urac in stock. I also carry some primitive...hide glue, snakeskins etc.

I don't have a catalog, but get many of my supplies from K-King and 3 Rivers and specialty providers. I always beat them on shipping and on orders over $150, I ship for free.

This is our 5th year in business, our focus is on competitive pricing and above average customer service.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I call Bob and it's here in 2 days. Bought several bows from him as well- go to his place to try a bow and he'll give ya a free cigar and a pop.

He dont know that I go there just for the free cigar

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Bob, I am in the learning process of making wood bows from boards and staves and I was curious if you had any of those types supplies. I get some stuff from 3 rivers but I would rather give a local guy some business if I can.

Thanks

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bob, thanks for the info, I'm sure I'll be stopping in sometime, Just trying to get this hole traditional thing figured out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.