The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
I forgot that there was a special forum for traditional archery. my first harvest and the full story is posted in the Archery forum "One Last Deer to Show Mom"

I am hopelessly addicted to traditional archery now. This doe was taken with my samick Sage 45#, 1960-70s bear razorhead broadheads, and hand made cedar arrows given to me from a friend. I am going to start making my own.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
I knew a guy who made his own arrows he knew I turkey hunted and asked if I ever got a turkey would I give him the wings said sure no problem gave him quite a few.:turkey_track:

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Way to go.I have been wantin a takedown recurve for some time and got to just go out and get one.
I really like my Samick Sage. Now I am on the list for a custom bow from Big Stick Archery. Bob's bows are a highbred long bow. My samick was only like 120.00 shipped. Honestly I think its a pretty sweet deal for as well as I can shoot with it.

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
I have heard nothin but praise about the Samick Sage for awhile and I think I need to pull the trigger(string)on one.Never was able to hold one just seen em online.

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
Way to go Woodsman.He,s a beaut.I too still have some Bear Razorheads and replacement inserts TM.I still have a Bear sharpner that was made just for the Razorheads.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts