The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
3321 - 3340 of 3353 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I had a smooth transaction with landyboy to buy some ammunition.... a good guy to do business with. Also a good guy to jaw with, although that chilly breeze kept us from getting too carried away.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I’m done quite a few trade and purchase deals with dchunter so far. Stand up guy buy or trade with confidence!!
I’m done quite a few trade and purchase deals with dchunter so far. Stand up guy buy or trade with confidence!!
5C HUNTER AND I HAVE TRADED AND DID QUITE A FEW PURCHASES HERE AAA+++ GUY TO DEAL WITH. THANK YOU 5C HUNTER.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I sold an item to huntinlandscaper about a month ago. Good man to do business with, no issues.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Just did another FTF trade with Buckslayer15. Easy peasy as usual! Thanks Sir!

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Matched up with GermanHillHunter for a trade. Now here's a guy I never met, sat down and B-S'ed for about an hour with and you'd think we knew each other for 10 years. A very nice guy who you'll never have a problem trading, buying or selling to.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I met with @arrowflight1 to complete a trade this afternoon. A gentleman to do business with and a pleasure to jaw with. I'd be happy to work with him again.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thank you jmbear12 it was a pleasure doing the trade and nice meeting you. I recommend doing business with this man. And definitely we could talk for days lol.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I met up with @triggercreep yesterday to complete a transaction. Excellent communication, and a good man to shoot the breeze with. I'd be happy to do business with him again.
Thank you jmbear12. You're a stand up guy and I thank you for a great transaction! I'd do business with you again anytime

·
Registered
944 Posts
Had a very good meet up and transaction with jclose11. He’s a good guy.

3321 - 3340 of 3353 Posts