The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
3301 - 3320 of 3353 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just bought some Knight primer discs from Armyvet. Very accommodating seller and a good guy. Would deal with him again. Thank You, Joe

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Met up with aswallace911 to purchase a rifle. Very nice gentleman to deal with, and the gun was as described. I'd be happy to do business with him again.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Doc in Pa gets a 5 star, 100% rating in my book. Made a deal to buy a holster on Tuesday night..shipped the next day and arrived Friday am via USPS. My check and his holster (mine now) undoubtedly crossed paths in the mail. As advertised, nice holster. Thanks Doc!

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I bought a 10pt. Crossbow scope off of abowhntr4life. The scope as 100% as described. Fast delivery by mail 2 days after the transaction. Thanks abowhntr4life, a pleasure doing business with you.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
beware of Eyecatcher !!!!

he purchased an item from me for an agreed price with shipping.
upon receiving his check there was note included requesting insurance on the item.

I sent the item as asked even though the insurance was high. I texted (with image of the receipt) him about the issue
& offered to split the insurance cost with him.

I had to contact him twice to get a response about the issue. he blames me for the insurance cost & using UPS instead
of the postal service to ship. then stated if the item "looks good" he would pay half.

No refund for the shipping insurance.

my mistake for trusting someone.......

make sure you have ALL monies due before dealing with this "person"

·
Registered
218 Posts
Lolol, this is great. Luckily I had a buddy see this instead of getting a bad name because this guy tells me I owe him an extra $50 after I got the gun. When you agree on a price, that’s the price you pay, not an extra $50.

Send me a postage paid self addressed box big enough to hold 5,000 pennies and I’ll send you the $50 just because you went out of your way and posted on the forum.

Guess I must have missed the phone calls and PM’s.

·
Registered
218 Posts
And? As I said, I’d look at the gun and if it looked good, I would pay you the $50 that I do NOT owe you. Glad you posted the text messages showing that you weren’t competent enough to secure the choke tube wrench in the box that led to the damage on the stock.

Additionally, because you are whining on a public forum about making a mistake and then charging me for it, I would send you the $50 (that I do NOT owe you) if you sent me a self addressed postage paid box large enough to fit your $50 (good old USD $0.01 pennies) in.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Bought a ER Shaw barrel from abowhntr4life, it was shipped out fast and packaged perfectly! Great guy to deal with!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Macs mountain, flintr, 280 mike, holedigger, all good guys to work with and wouldn’t hesitate to deal with them again

edit to add triple b to the list

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Bought a scope off of cubcadet (Ed). Great guy to deal with with excellent communication.

·
Super Moderator
4,929 Posts
007hunter Great to deal with.No endless mind games.Said he wanted it and came the same day with cash.We need more like him.

3301 - 3320 of 3353 Posts