The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 50 acres, two 10's and an 8 taken off of it. 2 more 10's, and an 8 taked off adjoining property and I still am seeing a couple 8's and a monster 10. I have control of another 60 acres that we saw 12 bucks monday, plus a lot of open and unposted land. You can kill doe too (Im not interested in killing doe out of state though). I am in 2D (Indiana County).

You can use rifle or bow. Can also put you on turkey.

I want to go out of state preferably w/ bow, maybe rifle. Trade straight up permission for permission and knowledge of the area. Also would be willing to trade for a bear hunt, get me on a bear, ill be your friend for life!

Straight out, I hunt ethically, I have passed deer guys have got mounted. Its more about the hunt than the kill to me.

If interested PM me.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHA good point, but im willing to bet that I have more certifications and clearances than most (in education). Worst offense was a speeding ticket. :)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
If you weren't so far away I would try a trade. I have a nice out-of-state property where I have done pretty well. If someone in eastern PA wants to work something out I would consider it. Here is a buck I took on my land:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts