The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about joining a local bass club for the tournament aspect of it. Anyone on here a member of one and what are some of the pros and cons of them.

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
Learning and making friends are the two things I took from fishing in a bass club. The only negative I observed was fishing on a schedule and traveling farther than I felt was necessary...we had plenty of good fishing close to home but the boys couldn't use their big motors so we went somewhere else!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Having done it and successful at it. You can't go wrong just find your style and have a open mind,learn and enjoy...but you wallet will get smaller..

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
i don't fish with a club but I do fish the kbbc circuit . good place to learn allot and fish many different lakes. if you want some info let me know.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Did it a few years and it was fun. I am a competitive person in what ever I get involved in! Same as mentioned above, tired of the travel, and the scheduled times. Some days you just don't "feel" like going or the weather isn't fit to be out if you have a choice?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts