The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
HPA Admin Approved Vendor
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been sitting around mopeing about the loss of my golden and yesterday after the rain I just had to get out. Glad I did. Birds were on game lands.

Griz

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Very nice!!!! Hope the ride made you fell better!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Anytime you want to take a ride to the Old Line State and then work my Chessie, you are more than welcomed.
Will retreive a ball until your tongue hangs out...

·
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. It was good to get out and the birds cooperated to the tune of 150 pics.

I surely miss the old guy he was in my hip pocket constantly and the empty void on the seat of my truck is a big one. But like they say, "time heals" and I'm doing the best I can now to think only about the fun we had. I'll see him again of that I'm sure.
Thanks for the offer Mag 10 sounds like a heck of a dog ya got.

Griz

·
Premium Member
24,122 Posts
Great pics what size lens do you use?

·
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks geeskiller, I posted about it in the Hunting Dog forum a while ago but didnt think it appropriate to put it here.
Moss I used a Canon L series IS 100-400 for those shots.

Griz

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Griz, Sorry for your loss but I am glad you went back to working on those turkey pics. I really enjoy them no matter what time of the year you post them. Thanks for shring them, again!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Griz--so sorry on your loss [been there a few times] best healing is to get another one as soon as possible, new personality but it does ease the pain..great pics as always and thank-you for sharing..will you be attending the upcoming THREE RIVERS ARTS AND CRAFTS SHOW IN PITTSBURGH SELLING YOUR WARES ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts