The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed out in a few, been having a pretty lousy season so far but Kirk's post about all the reds got me back on my feet and ready to get back to it. Cant kill em at home and Im bored out of my mind sitting here anyhow. Wish me luck, be safe to all going out tonight.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Hope your luck is as good as mine....made one set tonight at 4:45 just as it was getting dark...bay bee bunny on the spitfire.....female red came in and I was back at the truck by 5:05...skinned and drying by 7.

Good luck

·
Registered
243 Posts
Chris, don't be out educating all the foxes by calling em in and missing them, haha. Good luck buddy and remember u can dream big but you will never be as big as Kirk.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Made two stands before calling it quits, every time we would get to a new spot and get out of the truck it would start to rain and get windy. Said the heck with wasting gas and time driving around with weather like that, will try again next weekend if there is snow

·
Registered
978 Posts
Similar bad luck here as well. Blanked on the first set. Doubled on greys on the next set and then I became a witness for the commonwealth when a dui motorist crashed right in front of me while enroute to my third set. Called it after that since it started raining.

Kirk McKendree

1 - 9 of 9 Posts