The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my family is getting togather for moms birthday. it will most likely be her last on with us. her cancer returned last month and is terminal. our only wish is that she is pain free, its taking more and more morphine to be that way

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Or, it could be a great day. Focus on the fact she was there for this birthday. Any day above ground is a good day.

·
Registered
7,684 Posts
Make it a joyous day! Reflect on all the good times.

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
I agree. Make it a great day. Reflect on all the good that has been and the great that will be. Lost my mom to cancer when she was 56. She is in a much better place, and always by my side. Prayers sent.

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Its a celebration of life not death. Make it the best day for her. Lots of laughter and joy not sorrow. Happy Birthday to her..

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
comblockshooter said:
my family is getting togather for moms birthday. it will most likely be her last on with us. her cancer returned last month and is terminal. our only wish is that she is pain free, its taking more and more morphine to be that way
Happy Birthday to your Mother, CBS.

Focus on the day, not what the future holds. Anything can change at any time. There are no guarantees. That works in both directions. God Bless her.

·
Premium Member
4,388 Posts
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Happy Birthday to your Mother....

Enjoy the day....Fill it with love, joy, and laughter...</span>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts