The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he is the easieast guy in the league to tackle if you get a hand on him. what a wimp!!!!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I don't know about a wimp, but he's definately scared to take a hit. And when he does, he cries about it.

·
Registered
12,767 Posts
I hate him even more after that win. Classic dink and dunk all the way down the feild
Hey Ben, this is how you win especially with the joke of a line you have now.

·
Registered
20,675 Posts
I bet they'll keep doing it that way until someone figures out how to stop it.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
He wins. He makes the plays and he wins. And he is on the field more than most QB's except for that one season he seldom misses a play.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
He's good you gotta give him that based on his 3 superbowl wins alone. But we don't gotta like it. I think the reason I just can't stand him is because he's the opposite of everything we hold sacred in pittsburgh, ie physical, tough, hard nosed football. And to see him play in such a non-violent effeminite manor and continuosly win big drives me insane. I hope Woodley sacks him at least 3 times next week, if it's one thing Marsha doesn't like it's getting hit.

·
Registered
12,767 Posts
Brady has been so successfull for a few reasons, but the biggest is because NE has a great O-Line. The Steelers put the least effort into that position. If you compare both lines straight up healthy, the NE O-Line is way better than the Steelers. I still can`t believe the Steelers won`t buy Ben a huge talented fron line like NE has had for years and years for Tommy Boy

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
They are too busy dropping nearly $100 million into the LB corps that can't get to opposing QBs thanks to an aging and ineffective D line.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
How successful would Ben be if the league didn't allow him to be hit or his receivers to be touched? And honestly, how successful has Brady really been? He's done nothing since the league made the Pats stop cheating quite as much. Brady's line seems to often include the gentlemen in striped shirts.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Pass protection is not just on the O line. You can't go 5 wides, send everyone on streaks and deep posts, and expect to beat a blitz.

·
Registered
20,675 Posts
Is it that no receivers are running short, safety valve routes or is it that Ben doesn't check down enough?

If I was the coach, Heath Miller wouldn't run a route longer than ten yards, but he'd have 100 catches a year.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts