The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a report today at an interview that Tom Brady said there is "Zero chance" that he will retire after the superbowl whether they win or lose. Looks like we will get to "enjoy" watching him play for at least one more year.....

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Only one reason to watch the SB now, watching Brady lose.
Between that & no interest whatsoever in a Cornfornia team winning.....won't be watching. Anyway...plan to be at my camp Sunday which has NO TV. Why the heck would I ever plan that for SB Sunday weekend!! lol

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Story on Fox that the NFL is concerned because 4 of the refs from the Ram's & Saint's game were from the LA area, including the ones that should have made the now famous non-interference call.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Brady and Bloat-o-check are both proven cheaters. Their records rank right up with those like Barry (my head was huge because I used this hand cream) Bonds. Meaningless.

I won't be watching the SB. None of that pay's my bills.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
My guess is that this SB will have the lowest viewership ever. High populus LA will help prop-up the numbers some but the rest of the US will likely be way below the norm.

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
I’d retire if I were him. You’ve made a boat load of money, get out before you get badly injured . I’d be hunting Yukon moose and Russian brown bears for the rest of my life.

And sippin' margaritas on a secluded beach in Maui in between hunting trips. :grin2:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts