The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Now you are editing out your misses? hahaha

I don't have anything to hunt with for a few weeks, females all came in heat. I'm heading to NY sunday to breed lady.

·
Banned
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the miss was attached to a long clip,they were out in them field strips and i had some nice steady sound,i just didnt watch the whole clip and assumed it was a blank without action,i found out after it was the miss.haha
i went and looked at a new spot after that couplke hour hunt,had two runs and got nothin----as usual

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I wish I could convince the ol lady that we needed another dog John. If they're not all spoken for I'll have to let her hold one of the pups... that'll probably do the trick

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
That was a pretty cool video, if you watch it slow you can see the rabbit moving inside the pile waiting to bust out. A half a second sooner and it mighta jumped out the pile into the dogs mouth

·
Banned
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What I missed was the first 5to seconds or so.Futz was on the otherwise of the pile and looking in howling.then belly came over and went in,Futz in his usual cheating ways went to where the camera started taping and Yinz see the rest.haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts