The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
I have a 2 wheel drive recon that we have ITP mudlites, i know you said no mud tires but they really dont rip anything up. They grip like crazy and that quad will go anywhere. Although when u go in reverse they tend to lose traction (i think its the design of the tread). Just a option. i also wouldnt think you need to go any bigger than stock.

· Registered
23 Posts
John Henry said:
hunterbloom44 said:
I have a 2 wheel drive recon that we have ITP mudlites, i know you said no mud tires but they really dont rip anything up.
I highly disagree with this statement!

I have ITP Mudlites on my Polaris, and they will rip up the grass when just making an easy turn in the back yard with little to no throttle.

I love the tire, but they sure do tear stuff up!

It may be that the Recon being such a light quad makes them not rip up as much but unless your beating the quad around they dont do much at all. Just my opinion. I really think there are many good tires on the market and it comes down to exactly what you want in a tire.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.