The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some kids from my IWLA annual youth hunt and their trophys from today. Two old dogs as well.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Very nice John. Some good lookin birds and some big smiles.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Nice! like the smiles on those Kids! John S. I bet there day would have been a whole lot less exciting and fun if they wouldn't seen anything. Boy I bet even now they would even brave some bad weather to do it again because they saw something and had some FUN and Excitement and figure they would see something again if they went. Boy go figure! Cograts kids! Thats a nice day!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I didnt have the "shooters" you did but we had some luck. The first group was able to get 2 and this second group was able to get 3.
However I can aggree with the tired dogs and owner!!

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was a good day for all concerned. Whisky is sound asleep as I write this and I suspect he will be for the rest of the night. Great pic of your dogs with the kids.

·
Super Moderator
14,646 Posts
Way to go John, even though it was Whiskey and the other dogs that did the real work that made the day such a success. It is just amazing how well most kids do hunting over good dogs. I find that it puts a real hunting interest in most kids.

My hat is off to you and all of the others who volunteered their time and dogs to help make a brighter future for hunting.

Dick Bodenhorn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts