The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much do you tip the pizza delivery guy? I think they deserve at least a 20 percent tip and a little more if the weather is bad. I.E. Snow etc.

Any current or former pizza guys out there? If so, what is the average tip?

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
Depends on how long he/she takes to deliver the pizza, and whether it is still warm.

And if the toppings are stuck to the lid.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
We live to far out for any food delivery at home. When we are at the lake and have pizza delivered, we usually do the20%.....with $5.00 minimum.

·
Registered
20,255 Posts
Usually 20-25% of the bill same with the Chinese food delivery.

Another tip I give the Pizza guys is don't deliver in Philly after dark.

·
Registered
919 Posts
MonsterBuck7 said:
The one local pizza joint here actually adds a $2 delivery fee right onto the bill, so i dont give as much. A few bucks.
So because the pizza place charges a couple bucks to help pay the drivers minimum wage or less salary you opt to punish the driver who provides his own vehicle and fuel...smh

·
Registered
11,473 Posts
My dog has never bitten anyone yet, but is extremely protective of our house. Of the places who deliver around here, all of the delivery people are afraid to come to our house because of the way he attacks the door when they ring the bell. So for that reason I try to tip a little more than 20%, even more if the weather is bad out.
We kinda laugh about it, but from an outsiders point of view, our dog is like possessed when he goes after the door and they don't know that he doesn't bite.

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We kinda laugh about it, but from an outsiders point of view, our dog is like possessed when he goes after the door and they don't know that he doesn't bite
If he doesn't bite, how does he chew his food?

·
Registered
11,473 Posts
Absolutely not. If he needs to bite someone trying to get into our house, I want him to be able to. I will not dissuade him in any way of doing his job to protect the house and family. I just feel bad that he scares the delivery people when we don't want him to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts