The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I snuck out again this morning before going to work... I wanted to walk a different part of the creek, but time wouldn't allow it so I fished the same part that I did Monday... The fish didn't seem to mind... I caught 8 total again.. ( Seems to be the common trend so far this summer).. Should of had at least 11-12.... Not much size today.. Alot of 12-13 inchers , but they still put up a [censored] of a fight.. One even hit so hard that it came out of the water from 5 feet away and almost hit me on the fly.. It made me laugh out loud..Saw A monster hit my line, but the water was so clear I watched the whole thing happen and set my hook to soon.. Really kicking myself in the butt on that one...It was really hard to get out of the creek and head to work , but you gotta do what you gotta do... Here are a few pictures from this beautiful morning..
First one

one of the many 12 inchers

Biggest

·
Registered
342 Posts
Nice. On light tackle foot long smallies are a lot of fun. Thanks for taking us along.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went back out last night after work, caught seven more... I landed 23 smallmouth out of the same half mile stretch last week... Now I'll move on to a new stretch in the upcoming weeks...

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Some nice fish there Mitch, wish I had a decent smallmouth spot close to me. The way those fish fight is amazing to me. Keep the pics coming.

·
Premium Member
24,170 Posts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts