The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Re: Tiem to make sure you're emailing your Sen's NOW!

I don't think Reid can remember which side of his face he is talking out of at any time anymore.
Toomey and Manchin are going to be the pivot points in this vote. I will wait until the vote, but I think Toomey will cut our throats.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts

Did it yesterday. Casey is a Marxist...like the rest of his party. Toomey is being a "McCain" and thinks that bipartisanship is a good thing. What is up with Toomey? A Tea party sweetheart?

We are loosing the country...It's not just about gun rights...it's everything. I could go on on on here, but I'm preaching to the choir. How's your job/business going?

Prepare for the worst...and not just about gun rights. This is worse than up hill both ways in the snow to walk to school like our grand parents told us about. It will not get better. Sorry for the doom and gloom.

Enjoy the spring. It's nice to fell the sun again.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I'm thinking with Toomey's history, he's getting on the ground floor to control the debate rather than let it happen. We'll see.

·
Registered
513 Posts

holedigger said:
I'm thinking with Toomey's history, he's getting on the ground floor to control the debate rather than let it happen. We'll see.
Perhaps Toomey is the second coming of Arlen Specter?

·
Registered
24,796 Posts

If he sells us out, and flushes his "as advertised principals" down the drain. I would venture to label him the second coming... or a perfect clone. The only thing left would be to change parties and make it official.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts