The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am proud to say that my wife gave birth to our son today at 12:27pm! He weighed in at 6lbs 13ozs and is 18 inches long! Was quite scary at first as the cord was wrapped tightly around his neck 2 times but thanks to the great Dr.s and nurses and westmoreland hospital lil Levi pulled thru! Both he and mom are doin well and dad has some shoppin to do! Gotta find some pretty small camo now! The Dr. estimated his weight at over 9lbs from looking at the sonograms! Guess he fooled them! Will post pics when i have more time!

·
Administrator
24,155 Posts
Re: Time to celebrate!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Get lots of sleep while they're still in the hospital

J/K, Losing sleep to take care of the most wonderful gift we can receive, is a small sacrifice!!

Congrats, again!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Re: Time to celebrate!

Congrats! Greatest thing in the world are your kids.

Our second boy also had the cord wrapped around as well. Definitely the scariest moment of my life as you now know, but thank God for those nurses and their cool and calm manner.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.