The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am proud to say that my wife gave birth to our son today at 12:27pm! He weighed in at 6lbs 13ozs and is 18 inches long! Was quite scary at first as the cord was wrapped tightly around his neck 2 times but thanks to the great Dr.s and nurses and westmoreland hospital lil Levi pulled thru! Both he and mom are doin well and dad has some shoppin to do! Gotta find some pretty small camo now! The Dr. estimated his weight at over 9lbs from looking at the sonograms! Guess he fooled them! Will post pics when i have more time!

·
Registered
28,492 Posts
Re: Time to celebrate!

CELEBRATE for sure...best day of your life.

CONGRATS DAD!!!!

·
Registered
10,309 Posts

A big congrats to you and the missus!

·
Super Moderator
28,373 Posts

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Get lots of sleep while they're still in the hospital

J/K, Losing sleep to take care of the most wonderful gift we can receive, is a small sacrifice!!

Congrats, again!!

·
Registered
3,422 Posts

Great a new HPA Deer hunter

Congrats to all

·
Registered
1,200 Posts

Congrats! Greatest thing in the world are your kids.

Our second boy also had the cord wrapped around as well. Definitely the scariest moment of my life as you now know, but thank God for those nurses and their cool and calm manner.

·
Super Moderator
13,331 Posts

Congratulations...Did you get him his NRA membership yet?????

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Congrats, Best thing in life are your children. You have 12 years to teach him the ropes. 2021 hunting season is just around the corner. Enjoy him now because they grow up so fast. Give Mom an ataboy from me.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts