The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

For the past 15 years I have been the moderator of this forum. They were 15 great years too.

The time has come for me to step down. A few moments ago I submitted my resignation to the owner of HuntingPa.

I used to tell other moderators I had the best forum on HuntingPa. Nothing has ever changed that. What makes it great is you guys. I had very little to do with it.

I intend to stick around, maybe do a bit more posting, so you will not be rid of my oldtimer stories. I will just no longer be the moderator.

OldMink

·
Registered
6,378 Posts
Thanks for your time and effort, OldMink.

You were like the referee that nobody sees until a foul occurs. I liked you stood in the background, as a moderator.

Looking forward to your stories, trapping history lessons, posts and relies.
Thanks again,

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Double what Hern said OldMink!

I've only been here almost 4 years and really enjoy everything about HPA. Talking trapping with like minded people on this forum is the best.

·
Premium Member
24,168 Posts
Sorry to see you go Mink I wonder who they'll pick for your replacement? I have a good idea who that might be

·
Registered
20,189 Posts
I do not trap but enjoyed reading your posts.
Enjoy your retirement, I hear the pension the HPA mods. get makes the public services packages look like a pittance.
Hope you continue posting

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Same as Birch. I don't trap, but always enjoy reading the threads in this forum, especially after deer season. And when you wrote something Old Mink, I read it. Enjoy the break and less responsibility.

·
Registered
626 Posts
always like this forum. great group of guys and you mods keep everything nice and neat. thanks for your time and looking forward to hear what experience have taught you : D thanks again OldMink

·
Registered
172 Posts
Old Mink thanx for your service to this site...glad you were able to keep some of us straight
Keep posting the stories as I can relate to most
Thanx again for your time and dedication

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Thanks for your time Old Mink. I know I made your job rougher than I should have but you were always fair. 15 years? I remember when this place didn't even have a mod.... Where does the time go?

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
I hope you enjoy your retirement OM, I do not recall for sure, but I don't think you ever had to ban me. If you did it was in the early days.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
You've been a moderator here for as long as I've been here. During that time you've been as fair and even-handed a moderator as I've ever experienced.

I remember once when some other moderator deleted a thread here on the Trapping Forum and you reinstated it saying, "this is mild for a trapper's fight".

I hope your replacement is at least half as good as you were.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts