The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting a new rifle, going to get a .22-250 for Coyotes, and I'm trying to pick a platform wondering if anyone can offer some help, Planning to hand load shells for it, and I'm on a budget, the TC comes complete, where the Tikka doesn't. I'm thinking out loud with this post but I still don't know what to do and value you're guys' input.

Ryan.

I put this on the wrong board earlier....

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i have a T3 and it is a proven tack driver by a great company. the TC is gaining supporters. so pick what feels best in your hands and i'm sure you'll be happy with either

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I have two T3's one in 6.5 Swede and the other .243. My .243 shoots factory Remington 80 grain PSP's just about if not as good as reloads. It's unbelievably accurate with that ammo. It shoots that load like my savage .243 shoots federal 100 grain factory (blue box)--amazing.

My 6.5 swede T3 Hunter with any 140 grain bullet will shoot just like the .243 T3 Lite pretty much 3 shots touching every time if I do my part. Plus, you will not need any trigger work on them. Both of mine break within ounces of 3 lbs.

I've never shot a TC and won't knock em. But Tikkas and Savages are all I will buy anymore. But I'm tortured by the need to shoot tiny tiny little groups.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts