The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait for it to begin and see what this new Flyers team has to offer. A lot less idiots and some more speedy talent.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I also can't wait to see how this "new" Flyer team plays together. As a Pens fan I hope they fall flat on their face but as a hockey fan I'm looking forward to seeing if they can put it together after trading away their top talent. Should be interesting at least.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
I believe their goaltending will be markedly better. Tho, how could it not?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
rookie game against the caps drew 11,000 philly fans.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I got to give your credit Dan. I don't think I could put a picture of a flyer holding up the cup as my avatar. Especially one I hate as much as you do Cookie! You're a man of your word.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Getting validation from Penguin fans is probably as bad as actually having Cooke as your avatar.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
im watching ottawa and toronto now.
i cant wait!

dan.......really???!!!

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
3-0!

I love this time of year! ...Baseball playoffs coming up, NFL season underway, hockey starting to pick up, and Oktoberfest celebrations just about every weekend!

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
blindtiger said:
3-0!

I love this time of year! ...Baseball playoffs coming up, NFL season underway, hockey starting to pick up, and Oktoberfest celebrations just about every weekend!
archery season about to start, the kids are back in school, the weather is (normally) getting nicer...yep, this is the most wonderful time of the year.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Poor Max he puts on a flyers jersey and go's all pansy on us. (hate to see it) but what may be worse is Erixon seeing his teammate get jumped by 3 flyers and then calmly skate away.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts