The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the game will be broadcast on the NFL Network but won't it be carried on a local station as well? What station will have it?

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Ya...remember a couple years ago when they first started this nonsense and unless you had the NFL network, you werent watching the game? There was so much uproar that it was changed quite quickly if I recall properly.

·
6,669 Posts
correct, I believe the Feds even stepped in. Thursday Night Games are required to be on a local tv station of the two teams playing. If you are outside of the market(s) and don't have NFL Network, then you are somewhat out of luck.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Theres a better game on Thursday night in the nhl than any shenanigan on the nfl network.

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
Dan Castle said:
Theres a better game on Thursday night in the nhl than any shenanigan on the nfl network.

·
Registered
19,651 Posts
Shenanigans is a great place to watch both collage and NFL games

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
look for online links i had to watch sundays game online

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Dan Castle said:
For the first and probably only time, I agree with you.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
We can watch them both. Pens v. Flyers is on at 7pm....Steelers v. Browns is on at 9pm. I'll gladly miss a half hour or so of football to see the end of the hockey game!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts