The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the first four games have been won by a 20 point margin or better.

Tonight's game should be a decent one with both the Colts and Texans at 3-2 and looking to take first place in the AFC South division.

I see the Colts winning this in a close contest. 30-24.

·
Registered
20,503 Posts
On second thought, they are due for a good game on Thursday. So, I'll go with what you said.

·
Registered
39,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm hoping for a good one. It's gotta happen sooner or later.

·
Registered
39,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
24-0. Another Thursday night beat down.

Oh well, just shows what I know about football.

·
Registered
39,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Texans are back in the game. It is now 24-14.

·
Registered
39,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you stayed up to watch, it was a pretty good game. The Texans had a chance to win it with two minutes left but a fumble ended that hope. Final score was 33-28.

Hmmm, maybe I do know something about football.

·
Registered
17,319 Posts
dc 21 said:
If you stayed up to watch, it was a pretty good game. The Texans had a chance to win it with two minutes left but a fumble ended that hope. Final score was 33-28.

Hmmm, maybe I do know something about football.

The phantom defensive pass interference call against the Texans early in the 4th quarter was the game changer. Momentum was in the Texans favor, was 3rd and long for the colts, and the Texans would've had decent field position. Bill O'Brien was irate, and I don't blame him. Yes, The Texans had a couple of other chances, but the momentum was gone at that point. If that call doesn't happen, the outcome of the game would probably have been different.

How 'bout J.J. Watt. That kid is a BEAST and fun to watch!

·
Registered
39,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree, that was a bad call.

J.J. Watt put them back in the game. He could have had a pair of interceptions in addition to the fumble recovery that he took in for a TD. Great player.

Momentum or not they had the ball with two minutes to go and gave it up on first down. Cardinal sin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts