The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody watching the Falcons/Bucs game? I haven't seen one this bad in awhile. Falcons are up 35-0 and the Bucs starting QB, McCown, just went to the locker room. His return is questionable.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
I was watching the Pirates game, and forgot this was on. Atlanta was looking for a little payback after Sundays performance against the Bengals.

·
Registered
39,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
49-0 now with 8:11 left in the 3rd qtr.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
What a shame to had wasted a prime time spot on this game. Falcons are trying to make it 56-0 by the 2 minute warning

·
Registered
20,461 Posts
Yeah, it looks like this one is going right down to the wire. I'm on the edge of my seat.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
Holy Cow...thought there was just s little over 2 min. left in the game.
Even the Eagles couldn't come back from this one

·
Registered
17,319 Posts
I know this years STEELERS couldn't come back in this one.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
All I could think of was many years ago when Tampa Bay was really bad (looks like they're back to the same), someone asked Coach McKay "What do you think of your team's execution?" and he replied "I'm in favor of it."

·
Registered
39,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Or, as Casey Stengel said about the '62 Mets, "Fellers, don't feel bad. This was a team effort. No one or two players could have done all this."

·
Registered
20,461 Posts
WexfordBowhunter said:
All I could think of was many years ago when Tampa Bay was really bad (looks like they're back to the same), someone asked Coach McKay "What do you think of your team's execution?" and he replied "I'm in favor of it."
Classic!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts