The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what's up with that? I'm new here, but I've read the rules, including the "LISTEN UP" thread. And it seems there are a bunch of threads that get deleated? Or am I wrong?

I understand the Mods have a duty to keep things somewhat cival. But it seems to me that if someone is out of line, than that person should be givin a warning, followed by a vacation, followed by being baned. And if I am that person, please let me know.

Punishing all the kids at dinner because Joey is spiting peas seems somewhat unfair? No offense to anyone named Joey........

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Here's the thing with the moving of the threads. Once grown men start acting like 14 year old girls, and getting into hissy fits, bashing other members, and your typical junior high cry baby antics, it becomes a big, time consuming nightmare to try to edit all of the "bad, useless, pointless, and other wise unnecessary posts" from an genuinely good thread" so they get moved instead.

Moderators do not have the time to read out all of these bad apples type posts, or edit/move them. I am not the one punishing the kids at dinner, these guys who act like this are the ones to blame. Don't blame me for the loss of threads because people can't be civil towards one another. Moral of the story, be civil, respectful, and do not personally attack other members and the threads will stay up. If you can't do that, I will follow the ban matrix and people will get vacation time for their actions. I am not the one typing on your keyboards.

If you read the Listen up thread then you have been warned already , one less step

·
Super Moderator
23,759 Posts
bowmike said:
Here's the thing with the moving of the threads. Once grown men start acting like 14 year old girls, and getting into hissy fits, bashing other members, and your typical junior high cry baby antics, it becomes a big, time consuming nightmare to try to edit all of the "bad, useless, pointless, and other wise unnecessary posts" from an genuinely good thread" so they get moved instead.

Moderators do not have the time to read out all of these bad apples type posts, or edit/move them. I am not the one punishing the kids at dinner, these guys who act like this are the ones to blame. Don't blame me for the loss of threads because people can't be civil towards one another. Moral of the story, be civil, respectful, and do not personally attack other members and the threads will stay up. If you can't do that, I will follow the ban matrix and people will get vacation time for their actions. I am not the one typing on your keyboards.

If you read the Listen up thread then you have been warned already , one less step
100% agree, if people can't play by the rules, quess what you don't get to play.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
TATERDAVID said:
bowmike said:

100% agree, if people can't play by the rules, quess what you don't get to play.
Is that for everyone, or just people who have not been employed by the PGC?

Just asking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts