The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were under house arrest and you lived in a mobile home, wouldn't you be able to go anywhere you want?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,722 Posts
Just something else to ponder...why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are are the kinds of questions that someone needs to address, and I mean now. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

Your welcome. I agree. We need answers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,307 Posts
It would depend if the tires were still on the unit when the sentence was handed down, however DC this needs more study, could you spend some time on this and get back to us, if you come up with a viable answer we may send you to Wash to work on the fiscal cliff problem...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
Where does the white go when snow melts?
Why don't cotton plants shrink in the rain??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RonM said:
It would depend if the tires were still on the unit when the sentence was handed down, however DC this needs more study, could you spend some time on this and get back to us, if you come up with a viable answer we may send you to Wash to work on the fiscal cliff problem...

Ron, the fiscal cliff problem is nothing compared to this dilemma. That is why I posted on HPA, so some of the most brilliant legal minds on earth could dissect and resolve this problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,093 Posts
dc 21 said:
RonM said:
It would depend if the tires were still on the unit when the sentence was handed down, however DC this needs more study, could you spend some time on this and get back to us, if you come up with a viable answer we may send you to Wash to work on the fiscal cliff problem...

Ron, the fiscal cliff problem is nothing compared to this dilemma. That is why I posted on HPA, so some of the most brilliant legal minds on earth could dissect and resolve this problem.
If any of the following three criteria apply the residence is considered permanent:

1. The lawn grass is over one foot in length and at least two broken lawn mowers are clearly visible.

2. There is a hound chained to or about the premises.

3. There are "Wife Beater" T-shirts hanging on the clothes line.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,583 Posts
GIE said:
Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
They wore chintzy plastic helmets that were made in china. They would have been safer wearing bandannas.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
28,376 Posts
Danesdad said:
GIE said:
Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
They wore chintzy plastic helmets that were made in china. They would have been safer wearing bandannas.
Just because you dont know anybody that slipped on a bandanna peel, it doesnt mean they're safe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,590 Posts
Why can't you say the letter "P" without seperating your lips.





Quit trying and answer the question
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top