The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Those lackawanna beagles

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Rabbit Runner 
#1 ·

Getting it done

See less See more
#2 ·
from what i've been learning about different bloodlines from here in pa. and new york state they r a prime bloodline. talking to alot of beaglers around here and everything is all good about the bloodline and the lipko's. i'm hoping to get a female off of them near spring time. i think it would be a good match for my speedy sports bloodline that i have, in speed and nose.

#3 ·
I havent been in the beagle world long but I bought a pup from the lipkos the pup is doing very good. John also hooked me up with an older female that he knew of. I'm constatly buggin him with questions about the pups progress and hes always more then willing to help me out. This summer when I'm ready to add my 3rd I will know where my search will start

#9 ·
I bought a male pup from the Lipko's out of Lacy's second litter. Second Base Chase is 17 months old. Being the father of two boy's ages 14 and 12 I have not had as much time to devote to my canine son as I would like. So far I have had him on three hunts and he's is progressing very well. The first hunt he started off a bit slow but contributed to the hunt. His second hunt he pounded with his sister Maggie Mae, and John's old pro Ab. His last hunt under horrible hunting conditions he caught and killed his first bunny. I am also pretty green when it comes to raising beagles, but John is always willing to give good advice, and help out whenever possible. If Chase turns out to be half the dog as his big sis Maggie, I will have plenty of rabbit dinners over the next few years...Thanks John.

#10 ·
Just wanted to tank you guys for the nice comments.
It's not always easy to do things right.
We always do our best.

LuLu (On this cover) is Maggie's littermate and is an outsatnding 13" hound in her own right.
She's been down having pups lately but is about ready to get back at it.

Thanks again

John L

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.